Thursday, May 6, 2010

The list is out

As it is, the list is here. I can only hope that becomes not something that I live for, but something that allows me to really live. These are experiences that I wish to have in order to really let me live; to know that I didn’t waste my time worrying about trifling things, but that I spent my time experiencing everything that this life has to offer. All this life has to offer, both in the adventures I can have and the love that I can share. As each of these items are finished, the acts of kindness toward a stranger shall take place; let us see if that love that is shared really makes the world a better place....


1. Ride a bull
2. Go skydiving
3. Go bungee jumping
4. Drive across country
5. Go on a blind date
6. Run a marathon
7. Be in a fight
8. Go to Oktoberfest
9. Catch and eat a fish from spear fishing
10. Make a hole in one
11. Go heliboarding
12. Spend the night in a haunted house
13. Go see a Manchester United game at Old Trafford
14. Go to panda express as a panda
15. Get barreled in a wave while surfing
16. Go on a surf trip in another country
17. Sneak into an empty pool and skate it
18. Learn to tie a bow-tie
19. Pull the ultimate prank
20. Read all the way through the Bible
21. Surf, golf, and snowboard all in the same day
22. Go on a house boat trip
23. Go back packing
24. Base jump
25. Take a vow of silence for at least a day
26. Go to Salvation Mountain and add to it
27. Take part in a triathlon
28. Swim with sharks
29. Eat at a White Castle
30. Be an extra in a movie
31. Hunt quail
32. Win a food challenge
33. Own a world record
34. Go curling
35. Ride in a fighter jet
36. Learn to windsurf
37. Go to every MLB ballpark in America and collect a hat for each team
38. Go to Philadelphia to get a philly cheesesteak
39. Live out of an RV for a month
40. Whitewater rafting
41. Shape my own surfboard
42. Retrace the steps of the my first surf trip taken at least 5 years later (Summer 2009)
43. Night surf
44. Surf on Christmas Day
45. Scuba dive
46. Create my own art piece in the form of graffiti
47. Make a pilgrimage; to where, I don’t know yet
48. Go to Machu Picchu
49. Go to a World Cup game
50. Blog my way through this list

1 comment:

  1. Pete:
    you can totally combine #4 with 17, 26, 29, 31, 32, some of 37, 38, 39, 46, and 47!!

    ReplyDelete